Mpumi Mzobe announces her album release date

SA musical artist, Mpumi Mzobe will be dropping her album this year, 2020.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Taking to Instagram, she said the lbum titled, Nompumelelo, will be out on the 31st of July; And a single off the album will be released on the 12th of June, Friday.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

” I am so excited to announce that I am dropping my album entitled #Nompumelelo on 31 July 2020, and I am also dropping my single #BlackMan feat. @bucie_nkomo on Friday 12 June. Keep checking my socials for all info as we unfold this exciting project!” Mpumi said.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Announcement 📣📣📣. I am so excited to announce that I am dropping my album entitled #Nompumelelo on 31 July 2020, and I am also dropping my single #BlackMan feat. @bucie_nkomo on Friday 12 June. Keep checking my socials for all info as we unfold this exciting project! cc @helem_productions @weareplatoon @djactive_producer #newmusic #newalbum #dancemusic #afro #black #blackman #Nompumelelo #mpumimzobe
A post shared by Nompumelelo Mzobe (@mpumi_somandla) on Jun 11, 2020 at 1:38am PDT

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 11:45 Thu, 11 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.