Meet Youthful 44-year Old Woman Who Says She's Often Mistaken For A Teenager [photos]

By 10:10 Mon, 22 Jun 2020 Comments

Mum-of-two Nicki Rodriguez is used to people starting conversations with her by saying 'you're so attractive'.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The 44-year-old, from Brentwood, Essex, says she is regularly mistaken for her daughter's SISTER - despite being 27 years her senior.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

And she attributes her slim size 6-8 frame to her fast metabolism, adding people often ask her if she has an eating disorder.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

But comments like this really annoy her, and Nicki says she would NEVER ask someone why they were overweight.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

She wonders if their behaviour comes from jealousy, explaining friends have said her slim frame - which she compares to Kylie Minogue's - could spark annoyance among others.

Now she shares her story with Fabulous:

When I was given a bright pink corseted dress for my birthday two weeks ago my boyfriend Ray, 47, banned me from wearing it out with him.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Not because he hated it but because he said I looked so young in it, people would think I was his daughter.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

'Don't you dare wear it out with me,' he teased.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

'People will think I'm a dad of four.'

For reference Ray's kids are 11, 10 and seven - but even so (and despite me just turning 44) I share clothes with them.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

I'm a skinny size 6-8 and all my life I've experienced size envy.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Last year I went on a girls' holiday to Ayia Napa, Cyprus, with my mate who's 49 but also look way younger.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The place was crowded with people in their late teens and early 20s and we were double their age.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

But, hilariously, they didn't realise and thought we were in our late 20s.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Boys would try and chat us up and we would tell them 'no thanks - we're old enough to be your mums.'

We were only there to relax and get a tan.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

But it was great being able to get into clubs with age restrictions on - the bouncers believed we were in the 18 to 30 category and we wanted to go clubbing because we're all young at heart.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

However, while looking great and being slim is brilliant (I have size three/four shoes so buy kids ones and don't pay tax) it also has its downsides.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

While my mates call me Polly Pocket and Ray loves my petite frame, people can be really rude. I often get stopped by people I know and asked 'Do you ever put on weight?'

They wonder if I eat enough or have an eating disorder too.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article