Kylie Jenner Sparks Surgery Rumours With Extreme Plunging Bikini [photos]

By 06:00 Thu, 09 Jul 2020 Comments

Kylie Jenner has stirred up rumours she's gone under the knife once again by posting a series of racy videos of her clad in an daring bikini.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The mother-of-one is currently on holiday at the exclusive resort of Amangiri in Canyon Point, Utah with pals and daughter Stormi, two.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

As the weather sweltered above 30 degrees Kylie, 22, couldn't resist taking a dip in one of the swimming pools on offer at the five-star retreat.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The Lip Kit mogul shared a series of clips of her posing up a storm in her green two-piece that featured a very plunging neckline.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

At one point Kylie appeared to veer dangerously close to a wardrobe malfunction as she bounced around in the water to a Frank Ocean song.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The star donned a pair of glamorous wraparound shades and slicked her hair back into a bun as she documented her swim on Instagram with her 184million followers.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Some of her fans began to take to Twitter to comment on her latest holiday uploads with some questioning if she'd undergone surgery to achieve her busty look.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"Kylie Jenner with the new boobs. Ok! Ok! Quarantine surgery," joked one.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"I love Kylie Jenner but I’m sure her boobs are getting bigger and bigger like out of no where. Like pass them to me please," pleaded another.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"Ok I have a serious question. Is Kylie Jenner's body real or no? Like her boobs and a** just grew out of nowhere, and I can’t fathom that that’s possible without surgery," added a third.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article