Demi Lovato Announces Engagement To Boyfriend Max Ehrich

By 11:45 Thu, 23 Jul 2020 Comments

Demi Lovato is engaged to boyfriend Max Ehrich.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Lovato, 27, and Ehrich, 29, are thought to have started dating just five months ago.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The singer confirmed the happy news by sharing a sweet photoshoot on Instagram, showing her and actor Ehrich kissing and embracing on the beach.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

One shot showed off her impressive diamond engagement ring close up.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Lovato said that she was now “going to be someone else’s partner” and added that she knew she loved her fiance “from the moment I met you.”

She said that she felt “honoured” to accept his proposal and shared her excitement at starting “a family and a life” with Ehrich.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“When I was a little girl, my birth dad always called me his “little partner” - something that might’ve sounded strange without his southern cowboy like accent,” she wrote.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“To me it made perfect sense. And today that word makes perfect sense again but today I’m officially going to be someone else’s partner.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“@maxehrich -I knew I loved you the moment I met you. It was something I can’t describe to anyone who hasn’t experienced it firsthand but luckily you did too.”

The musician said she has “never felt so unconditionally loved by someone in [her] life” aside from her parents, “flaws and all” and explained that her fiance “never pressure[s her] to be anything other than [her]self.”

“And you make me want to be the best version of myself,” she continued.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“I’m honoured to accept your hand in marriage. I love you more than a caption could express but I’m ecstatic to start a family and life with you. I love you forever my baby. My partner. Here’s to our future!!!!”

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article