Trump Backs Stella Immanuel, Calls Her ‘spectacular, Impressive’

By 10:30 Wed, 29 Jul 2020 Comments

U.S. President Donald Trump has described as “impressive” and “spectacular” Dr Stella Immanuel and her sensational video prescribing hydroxychloroquine as cure for COVID-19.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

His comment came just as social media companies cracked down on the viral coronavirus disinformation that came out of the Doctors summit event, where Immanuel spoke in Washington D.C.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

That didn’t perturb Trump, who praised Immanuel and her fellow Frontline Doctors at a Tuesday afternoon press conference.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“I can tell you this, she was on air along with many other doctors,” he said.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“They were big fans of hydroxychloroquine and I thought she was very impressive in the sense that from where she came, I don’t know which country she comes from, but she said that she’s had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients, and I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.”

“For some reason the internet wanted to take them down and took them off,” Trump said of the group. “I guess Twitter took them off and I think Facebook took them off. I don’t know why I think they’re very respected doctors.”

Trump then described Immanuel, as “spectacular” in her statements about hydroxychloroquine.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“I don’t know why they took her off, but they took her off, maybe they had a good reason, maybe they didn’t, I don’t know,” Trump said.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube removed the viral video of the event which had garnered millions of views after President Trump and others retweeted the clip.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

SquareSpace also suspended the website for America’s Frontline Doctors, which put on the event.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The video featuring Immanuel, who also claimed that masks aren’t necessary for protection against COVID-19, was pulled from the platforms for sharing misinformation about the disease.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Twitter also briefly locked the Twitter account of the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., when he tweeted the video and called it a “must watch!!!”

The viral video, which racked up more than 13 million views on Facebook, drew more attention to some of Immanuel’s more bizarre previous medical claims.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The Daily Beast reported Tuesday that Immanuel had claimed in the past that some gynecological ailments are caused by people having sex in a dream-world with demons, with the demonic semen as the origins of the afflictions.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Immanuel had also claimed that doctors used alien DNA in medical treatments, and that lizard-like “reptilian” aliens are involved in the United States government.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

She thanked The Daily Beast on Tuesday for “summarizing” her work.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“The Daily Beast did a great job summarizing our deliverance ministry and exposing incubus and succubus. Thank you Daily Beast. If you need deliverance from these spirits. Contact us,” she tweeted.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

But she has refused to provide proof of her claim that she’s cured hundreds of COVID-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Earlier in the day at another White Coat Summit event, Immanuel slammed “professional hacks” in medicine who have criticized the use of hydroxychloroquine.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

But she saved special vitriol for doctors who refuse to prescribe the drug because they’re supposedly afraid of professional consequences, calling them “good Germans” — a reference to Germans after World War II who claimed they had never supported the Nazis.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“You’re no different than a murderer,” Immanuel said. “You’re no different than Hitler.”

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article