Femi Otedola’s Wife Nana, Celebrates Birthday With Family

Nana Otedola, wife of billionaire business man Femi Otedola is a year older and she’s getting all the love from her family and friends.
The couple have 4 kids together, first daughter, Tolani, a singer, who after she was born, Femi married Nana and had two more daughters DJ Cuppy – a DJ and recording artiste, Her younger sister, Temi, a style Forumger and aspiring designer and a son, Fewa.
The family held a home get together with a cake, drinks and lovely music to mark Nana’s big day. On social media,
Tolani wrote:
Happy Birthday to the most vibrant human I know. Loving, creative, kind and just all round amazing. Love you to the moon and back mummy ❤️❤️It’s my mum’s birthday 💕🎂 WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Temi wrote:
Mama mia!!! happy birthday to @nana_otedola the most golden and loving woman I know. You guide me through everything in life. PERIOD. I still dream of being as intelligent, compassionate, cool and beautiful as you mama!! Iya mi, love you so much! 
Her hubby Femi Otedola shared photos and videos with the caption:The birthday shakedown 🎂 .…F.Ote

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 07:30 Mon, 03 Aug 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.