“Insensitive And Useless Speech, Wasted 12 Minutes”, Apostle Johnson Suleman Attacks Buhari

The founder of Omega fire ministry Apostle Johnson Suleman has rubbished the speech of President Buhari over the ongoing protest and has described his speech as “insensitive and useless”.

The man of God lamented over wasting 12 minutes of his time watching Buhari’s address with the hope of hearing what the youth are fighting for but unfortunately, Buhari has dampen the hope and high sprit of people with his nationwide speech.

the man of God wrote, ”Never had a more ‘wasted 12mins’ all my life…insensitive and useless speech. who gave the orders for people to be killed? what’s d repercussions of such blatant impunity? nobody was fired for lives wasted?.no compensation for victim’s family?. I wish I can” unwatch” it.”

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 05:06 Fri, 23 Oct 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.