Akwa Ibom Woman Claims She Bought Covid-19 Palliative Noodles At The Market [see Photos]

A woman in Akwa Ibom State has disclosed online that the indomie noodles she bought in her state was actually part of the covid-19 palliative.

She said she didn't know why her mind went there, but she decided to go and check the noodles in her house and decided to removed the new sticker on it and discovered it was a covid-19 palliative, with not for sale written on it.

She shared the ''evidence'' online stating how heartless our leaders can be.

She wrote; "I don't really know what took my mind to this pack of indomie in my house, I decided to remove this new sticker from it, lo and behold at the back of it I saw Covid 19, Not for sale. So all this while I have been buying my own right? So if you are looking for warehouse in Akwa ibom, our own palliatives has been sold out to us. HOW HEARTLESS CAN PEOPLE BE?"

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 01:36 Mon, 26 Oct 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.