I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Slept With A Woman – Davido

DMW records boss, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido has said it's been long he made love with a woman.

In an interview at The Beat99.9 FM in Lagos, the singer was charged with a 60 seconds question and answer session where he made the big revelation that he can't remember the last time he made love with a woman.

When asked what he thinks is the biggest misconception about him, the Fem crooner said; it would be the idea that he is rude.

On how he sleeps at night, O.B.O burst into laughter, then responded, “probably with my clothes on.” He also noted that his favourite song of all is ‘Damiduro,’ one of his hit singles from 2011.

Watch the video below …

View this post on Instagram

Awks!! 🥴😅😅 #60SecondsWithTheBeat - @davidoofficial #FunnyQuestions 😅😂 #60Seconds ⏱⏱ #Fashion 🕴🏽💃🏾 #Misconception 🥴🥴 #SleepWear 😅😅 #OBO #Fem #Davido #TheHeartBeatOfLagos #TheBeat999fm #60Seconds

A post shared by The Beat 99.9 Fm (@thebeat999fm) on Oct 27, 2020 at 2:33am PDT

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 08:36 Thu, 29 Oct 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.