Mompha Celebrates, Praises Wife On Her 26th Birthday

Instagram big boy, Mompha who is still in court with EFCC over what they termed fraud is celebrating his beautiful wife as she turns 26.
The socialite says he has gone through a lot and can only thank his wife for staying by him.
Sharing a photo of her on his Instagram page, he wrote;

“I have been through a lot and i want to thank you from the bowels of my heart for constantly being there for me. Your love is and will forever be the bedrock of my happiness. Happy Birthday wifey!!! Cash Madam is 26years old Today ”

View this post on Instagram

I have been through a lot and i want to thank you from the bowels of my heart for constantly being there for me. Your love is and will forever be the bedrock of my happiness. Happy Birthday wifey🥰❤️😍🎂!!! Cash Madam is 26years old Today ❤️🙏🏿

A post shared by SKY MAN ✈️☁️ 33BG💰 (@mompha) on Nov 5, 2020 at 1:00am PST

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 08:06 Thu, 05 Nov 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.