Kid Comedienne Emmanuella Builds Multi-millionaire House For Mother [photos]

Kid comedienne Emmanuella has built a multi-millionaire house for her mother.

Emmanuella shared the pictures of the new house saying she built it for her mom and a mansion is too follow. She also jokingly told her religious mom that living in a beautiful house will not take them to hell, lol.

She thus becomes the youngest person to own a house in Nigeria. Currently, Emmanuella is estimated to have a net worth of about 80 โ€“ 100 million Naira and ranked among the top richest teenagers in Nigeria.

Sharing photos of the house, young Emmanuella wrote; "I built this for u mom. For all the prayers, all the encouragements and support. Mummy, I know you said u want a portable house and this is it. I love you."

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 09:30 Sat, 14 Nov 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.