There's A Thin Line Between Life And Death, Nkechi Blesisng WARNS As She Lands In Hospital [video]

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has reminded her fans that there is only a thin line between life and death. The actress explained how her body had been giving her a sign to rest but she ignored it.

She said while working -- right in the middle of a shoot, her body couldn't take it again and she broke down, next was her landing in hospital. She shared a video showing herself receiving treatment and wrote this;

''My body kept giving me diff signs from day one of shoot,But I kept on pushing,One mind kept saying NBS Rest ooo problem no Dey finish,I say Never I will Rest after this shoot...Then Boom from no where NBS broke down 🤦🏻‍♀️ @seanbeautyplace and @ademolatajibola went in search of a nurse,then this happened 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyways Thank God for life 🙏🏻 Cus I feel stronger this morning,Fam there is a really Thin line Btwn life and Death ooo...Always Rest as much as you work,cus true true problem no Dey finish🤦🏻‍♀️ Btwn AMERAH Day 3....God is involved🙏🏻''

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by NBS (@nkechiblessingsunday)

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 11:18 Mon, 30 Nov 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.