'I'll See You In Four Years' Donald Trump Shares Plans To Run For US President Again

Donald Trump has shared his plans to run for US President again, suggesting he will enter the race for 2024.

The Republican reportedly told a boisterous crowd at the White House Christmas party on Tuesday: "I'll see you in four years."

Trump is still trying to overturn last month's election result which saw him beaten by Democrat Joe Biden amid unproven claims the process was rigged.

The billionaire businessman has reportedly spoken in private about the potential for re-entering the presidential race after Biden's first term ends.

However, his Christmas party comments are the first time he has publicly implied he would be running.

"It’s been an amazing four years. We are trying to do another four years. Otherwise, I’ll see you in four years," Politico reports Trump as saying.

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 11:06 Wed, 02 Dec 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.