Tyler Perry Bitter About Being Single, And Not Knowing What The Next Chapter Of His Life Looks Like

Successful filmmaker Tyler Perry has taking to Instagram to reveal that he's going through midlife crisis.

The father-of-one pointed out that he's 51, single, and unsure what the next chapter in his life will look like. He shared a photo of himself and wrote: 

"This is what a midlife crisis looks like. I’m 51, single and wondering what the next chapter in my life will look like.

"Whatever it looks like I’m going to walk with God, be the best father and man I can be, hold my head up high, and try to look my best doing it!! In a world with so much sadness, please try and stay in the good! Merry Christmas and let’s look forward to 2021 bringing us peace!"

Advertisement pool

Advertisement

Related Article

Posted By On 10:12 Thu, 17 Dec 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.