Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami) Press Papers LeakBy cheatmaster 11:55 Sat, 17 Jul 2021 Comments
The Xperia Z1 has leaked so frequently over the past several months that we can almost consider it virtually announced. Now, just a day before its expected announcement at IFA in Berlin, the press materials package has been posted online.
Here's an at-a-glance see at the features confirmed for the upcoming "Honami" flagship:
- 5" TFT triluminous display of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 2.2 Giga Hertz (GHz) quad-core elegant Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 processor
- 16GB internal storage, with microSD card support for up to 64 GB
- 2GB RAM
- 1/2.3-inch 20.7MP Exmor RS CMOS image sensor with 27mm wide angle and colorful F2.0 aperture
- 3000 mAh battery
- 144 x 74 x 8.5mm, 170 grams
- IP55/58 dust and water resistance
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Available in Black, Purple, and White
The specs sheet doesn't have any major surprises, but fitting in a 3000 mAh battery in only an 8.5mm frame is quite an impressive feat. We can't wait to acquire our hands on one.
Speaking of hands-on, be sure to check back with us tomorrow for our live coverage of the Xperia Z1 announcement event, where we'll have plenty of pictures and videos of the recent Sony flagship.
Meanwhile, you can check out the full set of press papers in our source link.
Source | Via
Check out our full IFA 2013 coverage correct here.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article