LG G2 And Motorola Moto X Get Their On Contract Prices SlashedBy cheatmaster 07:40 Sat, 17 Jul 2021 Comments
US customers who have been holding out on buying a Moto X or an LG G2 will be pleased to hear the on contract prices of both smartphones have dropped to $79 and $99, respectively. That's not poor considering they launched only recently and both were $200 initially.
Here are the deals for the LG G2:
- on Verizon Wireless - $99 from Amazon
- on Verizon Wireless - $99 from Wirefly
- on T-Mobile - $0 upfront, $25/month for 24 months (plus contract)
And for the Moto X:
- on Sprint - $79 from Wirefly
- on AT&T - $99 from Amazon
- on AT&T, Verizon and Sprint - $99 from Best Buy
- on Verizon - $150 from Wirefly
You can read our LG G2 review here and we have a number of shootouts pitting it against some of the best smartphones on the market correct now available here. We reviewed the Moto X too.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article