Android 4.3 For AT&T Samsung Galaxy Smartphones LeaksBy cheatmaster 11:34 Sat, 17 Jul 2021 Comments
It appears that the Samsung Galaxy lineup on AT&T will soon be treated to an update to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. The latest Android firmware for the AT&T versions of the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II has made the rounds on the web.
The changes and the enhancements that come with the recent Operating System (OS) can be found below.
- Galaxy Gear Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved Random-Access Memory (RAM) management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full classy screen by default, recent tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
If the rumors are to be trusted, AT&T will be officially rolling out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean upgrade for its Galaxy S4 smartphone in the last week of October, while the Galaxy S III and the Note II will be receiving the recent firmware in the month of the November. The roll out for the Galaxy S4 Active is scheduled to start in December.
The pre-released firmwares are available for download at the source link below. However, please haged in mind that they are not final builds, therefore bound to contain bugs and stability issues.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article