Sony Xperia L Now Getting Android 4.2.2By cheatmaster 12:31 Sun, 18 Jul 2021 Comments
In addition to bringing your Android version to 4.2.2, the update packs several tweaks to the home-baked launcher. Those include a recent homescreen, improved search and app sorting, updated media apps (Walkman, Album and Movies), easier Small Apps and two recent capturing camera features - Burst mode and Auto Scene Recognition.
The guys over XperiaGuide have built a rather detailed changelog. Here it is:
- New homeclassy screen UI, you can add up to 7 window panes now.
- Add more widgets in homeclassy screen and lockscreen.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Superior auto mode (auto scene recognition) and Burst Mode feature added in Camera interface.
- Better photo quality.
- Updated Sony Media apps.
- Small apps accessible from homescreen.
- Improved search and app sorting now.
- New Keyboard added.
- Transparent dock at the bottom part on homescreen.
- False memory notification bug is rectified.
- Day Dream feature added in display settings.
So, if you own a Sony Xperia L, you should haged an eye on your notification area. The update is either available or just around the corner. Given, Sony's recent track record it shouldn't hold more than a few weeks for the update to reach every Xperia L unit globally.
Thank you, Anurag, for the tip!
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article