Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note II Rolling OutBy cheatmaster 04:36 Sun, 18 Jul 2021 Comments
During the weekdiscontinue an Android 4.3 update for the Samsung N7100 Galaxy Note II (the non-LTE version) leaked, but it wasn’t compatible with the N7105 (the LTE version). That doesn’t matter anymore as Samsung is rolling out the official update for both.
The update is reportedly more stable than the problematic 4.3 update for the Galaxy S III, which along with the Note II launched with Android 4.1.2 last year. Samsung decided to skip 4.2 and go straight to 4.3.
Anyway, the update is rolling out in stages, so don't worry if you don't acquire it immediately.
You can utilize Samsung Kies on the Personal Computer (PC) or just check for updates on the Galaxy Note II itself through the About section of the settings menu.
Here's a changelog of the recent features, which also includes support for the Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
- TRIM support
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- New GPU drivers
- Improved Random-Access Memory (RAM) management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full classy screen by default, recent tab interface and more) and other apps
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware, Sound & shot
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
- Android 4.3 features – widacquire lockscreen, daydream
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article