MediaTek Unveils The MT6795, A 64-bit True Octa-core SoCBy cheatmaster 05:40 Tue, 20 Jul 2021 Comments
MediaTek has officially announced the MT6795 chipset. The latest addition is a 64-bit True Octa-core 4G LTE enabled chip and comes with the ability to support 2K display.
The MT6795 is clocked at 2.2Giga Hertz (GHz) and features the company’s CorePilot technology, which provides multi-processor performance and thermal control. The recent chip sports a dual-channel LPDDR3 running at 933Mega Hertz (MHz) for top-discontinue memory bandwidth in a smartphone.
MediaTek’s newest offering support 120Hz displays and has the capability to create and playback 480 frames per second 1080p Full HD Super-Slow Motion videos.
Here’s a list of key features of the MT6795:
- 64-bit True Octa-core™ LTE SoC with clock speed up to 2.2GHz
- MediaTek CorePilot unlocks the full power of all eight cores
- Dual-channel LPDDR3 memory clocked at 933MHz
- 2K on device display (2560x1600)
- 120Hz mobile display with ClearMotion™ and Response Time Enhancement Technology
- 480fps 1080p Full HD Super-Slow Motion video recording and playback
- Integrated, low-power hardware support for H.265 Ultra HD (4K2K) video record & playback, Ultra HD video playback support for H.264 & VP9, as well as for graphics-intensive games and apps
- Support for Rel. 9, Category 4 FDD and TDD LTE (150Mbps/50Mbps), as well as modems for 2G/3G networks
- Support for Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) 802.11ac/Bluetooth®/FM/GPS/Glonass/Beidou/ANT+
- Multi-mode wireless charging supported by MediaTek’s companion multi-mode wireless power receiver IC
According to MediaTek, the first set of MT6795 powered smartphone will be commercially available by the discontinue of 2014.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article