Samsung Galaxy S4 Set Ablaze By Counterfeit Battery

By 09:39 Tue, 20 Jul 2021 Comments


13-year recent Ariel Tolfree from Texas found herself rudely awoken in the middle of the night by the smell of her burning phone kept under her pillow.

The phone, a white Samsung Galaxy S4, was burnt to a crisp after the battery inside decided it had enough and set itself on fire, burning a hole even in the pillow but fortunately, not harming Tolfree, who was woken up by the smell.

But before fingers are pointed at Samsung for poor quality of its products, it must be noted that the battery inside was a replacement counterfeit unit and not an original Samsung juice pack. It's not uncommon to hear replacement batteries from shady sources setting themselves on fire, which does not sound like a lot of fun, especially when you consider how we tdiscontinue to haged our phones close to us.

Samsung will be investigating further the cautilize of the fire and has even offered to replace the phone, the bedding, the mattress, and the pillow.

Via


DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC





Related Article

Comment
Name




.....................

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article