OnePlus One Update Brings RAW Format, New Audio CodecsBy cheatmaster 09:15 Wed, 21 Jul 2021 Comments
The OnePlus One is now getting a massive OTA update. The recent CyanogenMod firmware - CM 11S 38R - brings a plethora of recent features, improvements and bug fixes.
Notable upgrades in this firmware are the added RAW format in the Camera app, expanded audio codec playback capabilities, better battery life and ANT+ support. The battery life also got a boost, while quite a few bugs got squashed.
Here is the official complete change log of CM 11S 38R firmware for OnePlus One:
- Improves the responsiveness of the touchscreen.
- A recent and very cool lockscreen.
- Ability to hold photos in RAW format.
- Enhanced audio capabilities (24 bit, 96/192khz—flac/alac/wav files without resampling).
- ANT+ support.
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pautilize button during video recording.
- Improved battery life.
And these are the bug fixes coming as part of the 11S 38R update:
- Fixed problems with capturing camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
- Fixed problems with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed problems with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed problems with unresponsive classy screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed problems with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed problems with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed problems with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed problems with capturing camera not starting when Light Emitting Diode (LED) torch is already on.
- Fixed problems with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
The update is rolling out in stages, but it will reach every OnePlus One owner very soon, if not already. Happy flashing!
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article