Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Allegedly Coming In February 2015By cheatmaster 07:29 Thu, 22 Jul 2021 Comments
Google freshly launched Android 5.0.1 update to fix minor bugs in its Nexus devices and now there are rumors floating around of the upcoming 5.1 release. According to information that's yet to be backed by solid evidence, the company is preparing the next version of Lollipop to roll out in February 2015.
Android 5.1 update will come not only with major fixes for various bugs and small malfunctions in the core of the OS, but will also enhance the Material Design color palette and improve Random-Access Memory (RAM) management.
Here's the complete list of the alleged changes, which are confirmed by a source, who talked to AndroidPit.
- Silent mode added after missing on Android 5.0
- General improvements in system stability
- Improved Random-Access Memory (RAM) management
- Fixes for sudden app closures
- Improved battery management
- Excessive consumption of network devices when used Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) fixed
- Issues with wireless connections fixed
- Problems with Okay Google function solved
- Notifications problems solved
- Some sound problems experience by certain devices fixed
- Other improvements and changes
- Changes in the Material Design color palette (after users complaints, possibly for a higher version though)
Take this information with a pinch o salt, but it seems that Google is still hard at work at polishing Lollipop even more. We'll haged an eye out for any additional clues on Android 5.1 Lollipop feature list.
Source | Via
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article