Handsome Nollywood actor gets badly burned in fire stunt gone wrong, lands in hospital (graphic)

By 05:00 Wed, 27 Jul 2016 Comments


This is just awful....


A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.

An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.

Ani, as we write has been hospitalised, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on the run.

NB: This statement is for record purpose.

See the photos of the badly burned Ani on the hospital bed. Graphic photos




Ani, before the horrible accident



Advertisement pool

Advertisement





Related Article

Comment
Name




.....................

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article