How to Check Your 2016 Waec Ssce Result Online - waecdirectory.orgBy KellyChi 01:38 Sun, 07 Aug 2016 Comments
How to Check Your 2016 Waec Ssce Online - waecdirectory.org
HERE IS HOW TO CHECK YOUR SSCE RESULT ONLINE:
1. Purchase a WAEC result checker scratch card. You should find the nearest bank in your area or cybercafe and buy your waec scratch card.You will need this card to continue with the following steps.
2. After the purchase, then located a very good cyber café. Actually, you need to visit the waec website stated on the scratched card. Visit WAEC website at http://www.waecdirect.org/
3. Supply and fill your information as a candidate for example your seat number and your center number. Then move on to the next step.
4. Next put in the year you wrote the examination 2015, 2016, 2017 etc. Next you select the actual month you wrote the examination.
We have the may/June waec
examination and the November / December examination.
5. Lastly, you should enter the waec scratch card pin and serial number.
Check what the computer brings up on the screen or next page . If all details are correct, you will have seen the result on your screen.
Sometimes, results of some subjects may not be available at the moment, you need to keep checking.
You can check up to five times with the same card so it is advisable to check once a week so you don’t have to buy another card.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article